Competition terms and conditions for entering the Togetherintheuk/A Credible Dreamer “Soothing Photography” collaborative Competition
1. You may only submit digital files via the “TogetherintheUK” collaborative competition page at http://tgiuk.org
2. Photos submitted must be your own work, must not be copied, must not contain any third party materials and/or content that you do not have permission to use and must not otherwise be obscene, defamatory or in breach of any applicable legislation or regulations. If we have reason to believe your entry is not your own work or otherwise breaches these rules, then your photos will NOT BE considered.
3. Copyright and permissions: By submitting images to the “Soothing Photography” competition, each entrant confirms and warrants that:
a) they are the sole author of each entry and that it is their original work;
b) they own the copyright and any other intellectual property rights of each image;
c) they have the permission of those pictured in the image (or, where the image shows any persons under 18, the consent of their parent/guardian) for the usage rights required by TogetherintheUK and A Credible Dreamer
d) they have received any necessary permissions from the owner(s) of buildings included in submitted images for the usage rights required by TogetherintheUK, which will indemnify TogetherintheUK and A Credible Dreamer against any claims made by any third parties in respect of such infringement.
4. Copyright of all entries remains with the photographer, but TogetherintheUK and A Credible Dreamer reserve the right to use, publish and republish all entries now and in the future, without any obligations.
5. By entering the competition you grant TogetherintheUK and A Credible Dreamer the right to use your name for the sole purpose of identifying you as the author of your photos and/or as a winner or runner-up of the “Soothing Photography” competition.
6. This competition is open to bona fide amateur photographers and members of the public which are not professional photographers.
7. The TogetherintheUK “Soothing Photography” competition is a photographic competition open to all UK residents.
8. There is no age limit for entering.
9. Prizes are as stated and no cash or other alternative can be offered to the prizes or overall prize.
10. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
11. No responsibility is taken for incomplete entries, unaligned or badly formatted entries, no edits will be performed by TogetherintheUK nor A Credible Dreamer
12. By submitting photographs you are accepting the terms and conditions of the competition
13. Entries must have been taken in 2021/2022. Images that have won an award in a nationally promoted competition or that have been entered in such a competition where the results are still pending, are not eligible for entry.
14. All entries must be submitted digitally and must be uploaded to the TogetherintheUK “Soothing Photography” competition page on their website at: http://www.tgiuk.org
15. The TogetherintheUK “Soothing Photography “ competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any other competition. You understand that you are providing your images to TogetherintheUK and not to another body or organisation.
16. The closing date is the 31st January 2021 (at midnight between the 31st January and 1st Feb 2022).
17. The judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. Finalists agree to take part in post-competition publicity.
19. Copies - please ensure that you keep copies of submitted images. The organisers will take all reasonable steps to ensure the safe storage and back-up of entries, but cannot be held responsible for exceptional circumstances including Acts of God.